Hi. I am currently pursuing my Ph.D in Computer Science, with a research focus on Vision and Language, and Generative Modelling, in Visual Computing Center (VCC) at KAUST. I am a member of Vision-CAIR Research Group led by Mohamed Elhoseiny.
Apart from research, I am also passionate about AI art, Chess.
Previously: I received my Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Sejong University (South Korea), Master’s Degree in Computer Science from KAUST (Saudi Arabia).
Research Interests: Affective Vision and Language, Generative Modelling
|Jul 8, 2023||Our team won the 1st prize in the 2st SAAI Factory Hackathon (Art + AI)!|
|Jul 1, 2023||Co-organizing the 5th Workshop on Closing the Loop Between Vision and Language (CLVL) at ICCV 2023.|
|Apr 13, 2023||Excited to be reviewing for ICCV2023!|
- Adversarial Text to Continuous Image Generationunder review, 2023
- Affective Visual Dialog: A Large-Scale Benchmark for Emotional Reasoning Based on Visually Grounded ConversationsarXiv preprint arXiv:2308.16349, 2023
- Video chatcaptioner: Towards the enriched spatiotemporal descriptionsarXiv preprint arXiv:2304.04227, 2023
- Chatgpt asks, blip-2 answers: Automatic questioning towards enriched visual descriptionsarXiv preprint arXiv:2303.06594, 2023
- It is okay to not be okay: Overcoming emotional bias in affective image captioning by contrastive data collectionIn Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2022
- Artemis: Affective language for visual artIn Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2021